Aloha Poke Salad with Spider

Dead Spider found in Aloha Poke Salad

Entertainment

Aloha Poke, home grown eatery at Katong was closed for investigation and cleaning after a dead spider was found in their salad as reported by their customer.

The customer reported the incident to Aloha Poke. The eatery apologised for it and it seems their supplier had also been reported for similar issues.  The customer has since been refunded.

Aloha Poke handles raw food and is prone to bacteria contamination, though hygiene shouldn’t be compromised at any moment in time to provide the freshness and quality food at any moment to their customer.

Aloha Poke will be closed for 2 days till investigation is over.